Call our friendly receptionists on
Out of Hours - Please leave a message..
Send us a message
At Lavender House we offer Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions.
Our Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions will shed out naturally as your own natural lashes shed. Infills are recommended every 2-3 weeks to top up any that have shedded.
Full set: 1 hour 30 minutes - £50
Infills - 60 minutes - £30
Semi-Permanent Eye Lash Extensions Advice & Aftercare
During a semi-permanent eye lash treatment there will be many individual lashes applied. It is normal to experience the loss of a few lashes during the first 24 hours while the adhesive is setting and extra care should be taken during this period. The longevity of your lashes will depend on the care taken after your treatment. We each have around 150-200 eyelashes per eye and roughly lose 1-4 lashes per day however some woman lose more and some less it is relative to the individual and the treatment of their lashes.
Please follow the advice below.
▪ Avoid getting lashes wet during the first 24 hours and avoid saunas and steam rooms for 48 hours.
▪ Do not pick, pull or rub your lashes.
▪ Make sure you brush through your lashes frequently with the brush provided to you at the end of your treatment to ensure lashes stay in good condition.
▪ If you experience any irritation contact Lavender House.
▪ Eyelash curlers should not be used.
▪ Eyelash extensions cannot be permed or tinted.
▪ Avoid using any oil based products around the eye area as this will weaken the glue bond and will cause lashes to shed prematurely.
▪ It is not necessary to wear mascara but if you choose to you must make sure the mascara is oil free.
▪ If you wear eye makeup make sure you remove it with an oil free product, such as oil free Micellar Water.
• Eyelash extensions will last the lifetime of the natural lash they are adhered to. To keep lashes looking their best it is recommended to have regular 2-3 week top up treatments.
▪ If correct aftercare is followed your own lashes will not be damaged.
For more information or to make a booking please call the spa on 01704 531400.
Please call 01704 531400 to take advantage of our special offers and package deals - relax while making great savings!
Available throughout March and April
Includes: An hours private and exclusive use of the aromatherapy sauna and aromatherapy and salt inhalation steam room and a 30 minute mud rasul treatment.
Following this you can then choose x1 50 minute treatment from the options below.
After your treatments you can then enjoy a slice of homemade cake and a tea or coffee in the relaxation lounge to finish.
Full Body Massage
Hot Stone Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage & Indian Head Massage
Caudalie Divine Oil Full Body Scrub & Caudalie Express D-Vine Facial
Lymphatic Drainage Face Massage & Foot or Hand Wellness Ritual.
Includes: x2 30 minute treatments and either a Classic Manicure or Classic Pedicure + a glass of Prosecco.
Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (relaxing or deep tissue)
Caudalie Express D-Vine Facial
Indian Head Massage
Caudalie Divine Oil Full Body Scrub
Lymphatic Drainage Face Massage
Hand Wellness Ritual or Foot Wellness Ritual.
Includes: x2 60 minute treatments and either a Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure + a glass of Prosecco.
Full Body Massage (relaxing or deep tissue)
one of the following Caudalie Facials, Vinosource, Vinopure, Vinoperfect or Vine (Activ)
Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage & Indian Head Massage
Hand Wellness & Foot Wellness Ritual.
This amazing offer gives you £5 off the normal price of the Beauty Elixir facial and includes a free 15 minute back massage.
This facial is suitable for all skin types, consisting of an original combination of relaxing massage techniques using Beauty Elixir, one of Caudalie’s cult products.
After cleansing and exfoliating an oil free massage is performed using misting and gentle pressure, boosting micro-circulation from the face to the décolleté for an instant burst of radiance.
The face is rested and the complexion is fresh and glowing with health.
Full Body Scrub, Indian Head Massage, Face Massage, Full Body Massage.
This amazing treatment is exclusive to Lavender House and features an assortment of Natural Spa Factory products.
Treatment begins with a full body scrub using a Yuzu, Pink Beets & Watermelon salt scrub which delivers skin protecting antioxidants and vitamins to purify and brighten the skin.
After showering the scrub off the treatment continues with an Indian head massage using Raw Organic Coconut oil which is rich in proteins and vitamin E. A full body massage is tailored to your requirements using a calming massage oil containing Sunflower seed oil and Apricot kernel oil, both rich in Vitamins A & E, work to renew cells, nourish skin and fight free radicals, great for firming and keeping skin supple. After gently cleansing the skin a relaxing face massage is performed using Organic Rosehip Oil which is a brilliant source of Vitamins E, C, D, F and Beta-Carotene. Skin is left even, balanced and dewy.
Out of Hours - Please leave a message..